Michael
What music do you listen to?:
Classical, Jazz (big band, easy listening, fusion, contemporary), Classic Rock, Gospel/Hymns/Christian, no rapWhat books do you read for fun?: Science Fiction/Fantasy Fiction
5 things I what do before I die:
1) Travel across the Pacific in a sailing ship;
2) Learn to fly a small plane;
3) Visit Bavaria again (stay for at least one month);
4) Finish the book/screenplay I started;
5) last in the list but most important to me (the previous four are optional), comfort as many people as I can who are walking through the valley of the shadow of death
Something you don’t know about me: I was a motorcade driver for former president Ronald Reagan
Do you have a hidden talent?: I can impersonate a few celebrities and some relatives
Elizabeth
What music do you listen to? 80s, broadway
What books do you read for fun? Harry Potter
5 things I what do before I die: I haven't really thought about it.
Something you don’t know about me: I have no sense of smell.
Do you have a hidden talent? Not that I know of.
Christy
For fun
What music do you listen to? This week: Mika, The Killers, Hayley Westenra, Were the World Mine Soundtrack
What books do you read for fun? My own first and foremost, Manga (a kind of graphic novel), anything fantasy set in modern US
5 things I what do before I die SOOOO easy….Visit every country, run an Ironman competition, become a world famous author, learn to play the electric guitar, have a I wrote book made into a movie (and have James MacAvoy and Ben Foster star in it)
Something you don’t know about me my secret is so important that the world would change if even one person found out about is. Sorry.
Do you have a hidden talent? See above answer.
Shandra
For fun: sports with running involved
What music do you listen to?: everything but techno and polka
What books do you read for fun?: spy
5 things I what do before I die: get married, enjoy the great outdoors with the people I care about and who care about me, live a long time without debt, go to another country for vacation, adopt a child if I don't have any of my own
Something you don’t know about me: I was a store thief when I was in 1st grade
Do you have a hidden talent?: Impersonations
Matt
What music do you listen to? All things Sojourn. Whatever Christy’s playing. Kids’ CDs.What
books do you read for fun? Lord of the Rings. Chronicles of Narnia.
5 things I want to do before I die: Travel the world with Christy, write a book (or many), introduce a US president to Jesus Christ, learn to play guitar WELL, learn to dance with ChristySomething you don’t know about me: I have Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome (but don’t worry, it isn’t contagious)
Do you have a hidden talent? I can play the trumpet (or used to be able to)




No comments:
Post a Comment